Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2020

Sequencing a story

 Today at school we lined up and walked to the park. First my teacher said ''sit up.''  So when we all sat up the teacher chose the tager's. The tager's were Fale,Jackson,Kisa and Bonnie. Those tager's were fast. Man I was to slow when the teacher said ''run.'' I ran as fast as I can so I ran some were high so the tager's won't cach me. when the teacher said to the tgaer's ''run'' I saw that Jackson was comeing to tag me. me was so tired that he gave up and ran to tag the other kids but when the teacher said game over I was lookind around the park that all the kids were taged I was happy thqat I won the game so we lined up to get redy to go back to class. I drank water that I had enough energy to do my work

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.