Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Recount

 On Thusday moning room 19 & 20 went to the basketball cout. Befor we did our game we had a worm up to do we had to run down to the gold post then run back. The fast person was Fale.  Next we all sat down so our teacher's can choose the tager's. The tager's was Fale & Naomi. They were runing it out there. So when the teacher said game over te aurere won the first round. After that round we all sat down that the teacher was suprise that we did a really good job. But I did'nt like it the tager's were fast becuase I was slow. The fast tager's were Willy & Marzuli when they were send out I was the first to get tag it was fine I can wach them get tag the teacher said out of no were they said game over wow i was suprise that hine moana won the challenge so when the teacher said the tager's was I was hopeing that I will be the tager and the teacher said that I can be the tager and Arcaius we got oh most the holl people we were killing it out there. Man I was hopeing te Aurere will win the finals.  When we had to vs hine moana when the tager's made me  mad they were fast to when I got tag I was noing that te aurere will not win there was one more person in te aurere but when the teacher said game over I was sad that we did'nt win the game for points but that was a very fun game that made me get thirsty when the teacher said run to the class Fale was the first there. It was a  good game but every body was pushing each other around I finily drank water that made me get energy I was happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.