Pages

Friday 25 September 2020

Calvin and Hobbes Punctuation


 "Any monsters under my bed tonight"?? Hobbes asks skeptically. He screams."No, Nope,Uh,uh".come the ghostly whispers from under the bed.

"well there'd better not be I'd hate to have to torch one of you with my flame thrower"! shouts Calvin standing on the edge of his bed. "You have a flame thrower"? Whispers
Calvin from under the covers. They lie, I lie Calvin and Hobbes were lying in bed when Calvin suddenly sits up."Wanna see something weird"? Calvin asks Hobbes while  standing in the kitchen."Watch. You put the bread in this slot and push down the lever".Says Calvin while putting his bread into the toaster.The toasted bread flies up into the air and Calvin shouts."Then in a few minutes, toast pops up"! "Wow. Where does the bread go"? Asks Hobbes."Beats me. Isn’t that weird"? Replies Calvin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.